If you are a mid-level to senior level leader who has been tasked or decided to create a Strategic Plan, this course is for you. Consider the following:
- Not getting the results you want.
- You’ve never met a priority you didn’t like.
- Your potential customers don’t know what you do or your level of service.
- Your social media presence is absent or weak.
- You don’t know where your organization will be in three years or how it will get there.
- Your organization isn’t clear on where it’s going.
- Your staff operate in silos, and a different way of working is required.
- You want to introduce a culture change into your organization.
- Covert processes indicate a lack of direction and are getting in the way of being productive.
A Strategic Plan would be helpful to you and your organization. Here are some of the many benefits of developing a Strategic Plan:
- Establish the direction of your organization.
- Get clear on your mission and service levels.
- Control and get clear about where your money is going.
- Create the future you want in an uncertain environment.
- Achieve greater job satisfaction for you and your staff.
- Evaluate goal accomplishment.
- To assess you and your organizations’ level of readiness for strategy development and increase EQ.
- To assess and understand your organizational context in preparation for planning.
- To review and apply several models on leadership, change, complex adaptive systems and a traditional model of strategy development.
- To develop a high level plan to begin your strategic planning process.
What you will walk away with:
- A plan on how to get your agenda on the table and into a budget.
- A list of your stakeholders and a process for engaging them.
- An understanding strategic tensions inherent in the process of formulating strategy.
- Being clear about your leadership challenges and how you will address each of them.
Cancellation Policy: 5 working days for full refund. Cancellations after that time are charged full tuition for the course.
For more information regarding refund, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 919-878-7100 ext. 22