- No matching courses listed under PMP Exam Prep Questions. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of courses.
Note! If you have taken a prep course in the past or have been studying on your own, this is an excellent alternative to sitting in on the entire course again. This course comes with an electronic book with over 1,000 simulated exam questions and answers. You can track your progress by taking mock exams as you continue your studies to know when you are ready to pass the real exam to earn your PMP credential!
The PMP® Certification Exam is a Psychometric Test.
It goes beyond basic knowledge of the Project Management Body of Knowledge and attempts to determine if you can apply this knowledge. It places you in conditions that mimic the project environment such as being supplied with too much data and having to extract what is important, as well as working under time pressures and stressful. The PMP® Exam is composed largely of situational questions in which you are presented with a situation and asked questions such as: what caused this situation, what should you have done to prevent it, how do you correct it, and what do you do next.
This course will prepare you for the PMP® Exam experience. Topics include:
- How to deal with stress during the exam.
- Time management.
- Recognizing what the question is asking.
- Recognizing the context in which the question is asked.
- Handling “Not” and “Except” questions.
- Using PMBOK Table 1-4, Project Management Process Group and Knowledge Area Mapping to place questions in context.
- Thumb rules for answering PMP® Exam Questions.
Cancellation Policy: 5 working days for full refund. Cancellations after that time are charged full tuition for the course.
For more information regarding refund, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 919-878-7100 ext. 22
Knowledge Source Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Concerns regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website:www.nasbaregistry.org.