This course involves the creation of exploration, analysis, and reporting of data insights and trends using the Microsoft Power BI® software. Power BI was built to connect to a wide range of data sources and allows users to quickly create visualizations of connected data to gain such insights, trends, and reports. Power BI’s data connection capabilities and visualization features go far beyond those that can be found in spreadsheets, allowing users to create compelling and interactive worksheets, dashboards, and stories that bring data to life and turn data into thoughtful action.
- Analyze data with self-service BI.
- Connect to data sources.
- Perform advanced data modeling and shaping.
- Visualize data with Power BI.
- Enhance data analysis.
- Model data with calculations.
- Create interactive visualizations.
- Perform advanced analysis.
- Publish and share reports and dashboards.
- Extend access to Microsoft Power BI.
Cancellation Policy: 5 working days for full refund. Cancellations after that time are charged full tuition for the course.
For more information regarding refund, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 919-878-7100 ext. 22