https://knowledgesourceinc.com/course/the-secret-of-high-performing-teams/Find out more »
Do you ever wonder why certain teams perform better than others? Do you wonder why the team you lead or that you are on is not performing better? Do you wonder what you would need to do in order to get higher levels of performance and more satisfaction from being on a team?
This workshop gives you the “behind the scenes” look at teams; the predictable stages and predictable pitfalls of being on a team; how teams begin to work and move into higher levels of performance…..or not. You will learn how to quickly assess your teams’ strengths and weaknesses, understand team dynamics, how to diagnose what is going in your team and develop ways to quickly and effectively develop team goals, address team performance and gain commitment. You will learn best practice methods and tools to improve team performance, whether you are a leader or a member. You will walk away knowing the true “secret” of high performing teams, have a plan in place and have practical tools to help you get and maintain performance. This workshop is targeted for team leaders and members who want to be more satisfied and get team results.
This is an experiential and highly engaging workshop. We will be using a well-tested model of team development and provide best practice tools that we will apply in the session.
- To learn a system-wide framework for creating and maintain a high-performing team
- Learn and understand the stages of team development, the predictable pitfalls of each stage and how to self-assess for quick response to team difficulties
- Be able to diagnose team performance; strengths and challenges
- Learn the “secrets” of high performance
- Learn and use practical, proven team performance tools
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of at least one of the tools
- Develop and action plan for your team to improve its’ performance
Cancellation Policy: 5 working days for full refund. Cancellations after that time are charged full tuition for the course.
For more information regard refund concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 919 878-7100 ext. 22.