What we think and believe becomes our reality. The quality and accuracy of our thoughts drives what, how and why we do what we do. As such, leaders’ mindsets impacts their decisions, behaviors and actions as well as how effectively they motivate, inspire and leverage others. Without an openness to new perspectives, the potential for growth and improvement, and the belief that mistakes and missteps are opportunities to learn, leaders serve as the greatest obstacle to person, team and organizational success.
In this highly interactive session, attendees will gain an understanding and appreciation of the power of mindset and how it impacts one’s ability to achieve goals, build relationships and lead others to greatness. In addition, they will engage in activities and discussions that change existing belief patterns and prompt others – and themselves – to explore new perspectives, thoughts and ideas.
- To understand the importance of mindset as a leader
- To identify the differences between a fixed and a growth mindset
- To identify the barriers to adopting a growth mindset
- To learn and adopt strategies to shift from a fixed to a growth mindset
- To learn strategies to identify and replace limiting and destructive beliefs
- To construct an action plan for continued leadership growth and development
- An appreciation of the importance of a growth mindset as a leader
- An understanding of the differences between a fixed and growth mindset
- A comprehensive understanding of the foundation of a constructive leadership mindset and how it impacts one’s ability to successfully manage and lead others
- The ability to reframe and shift limiting beliefs
- A plan of action to shift one’s mindset