Are you minimally engaged in changes in your organization?
Are you “stuck in the past” when it comes to adapting to changes in your organization?
Are you as productive as you used to be?
Are you in denial or angry about changes that are being implemented?
This one-day course will teach you to successfully move through changes in your organization by addressing your psychological transition. We will teach you to identify the issues of each phase or polarity of the change cycle and to develop a dynamic plan of action to more fully succeed in “transitioning” into your change.
- Build your capacity to effectively navigate your organizational transition-become more adaptable and resilient/more agile.
- Review the Bridges “Transition Model.”
- Identify the polarities (complimentary values) present in organizational change and learn how to successfully address these values in order to make your change more successful
- Provide tools to help you build resilience in dealing with transitions
- Develop a “Transition Plan” for your upcoming change.
Cancellation Policy: 5 working days for full refund. Cancellations after that time are charged full tuition for the course.
For more information regarding refund, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 919-878-7100 ext. 22