Click Here For More Information
What we think and believe becomes our reality. The quality and accuracy of our thoughts drives what, how and why we do what we do. As such, one’s mindset impacts decisions, behaviors and actions. Without an openness to new perspectives, the potential for growth and improvement, constructive feedback and that mistakes and missteps are opportunities to learn, individuals serve as their greatest obstacle to success.
In this highly interactive session, attendees will gain an understanding and appreciation of the power of mindset and how it impacts one’s ability to achieve goals, build relationships and become the best version of themselves. In addition, they will engage in activities and discussions that change existing belief patterns and prompt others – and themselves – to explore new perspectives, thoughts and ideas.
- To understand the importance of mindset and it’s impact on personal, team and organizational success
- To identify the differences between a fixed and a growth mindset
- To identify the barriers to adopting a growth mindset
- To learn and adopt strategies to shift from a fixed to a growth mindset
- To learn strategies to identify and replace limiting and destructive beliefs
- To engage in activities that create awareness for future success
- An appreciation of the importance of one’s mindset
- An understanding of the differences between a fixed and growth mindset
- An awareness of the barriers that exist to developing a growth mindset
- The ability to reframe and shift limiting beliefs
- An openness to new and differing perspectives