- No matching courses listed under Leading Remote Teams. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of courses.
Are you wondering how you will continue to lead your team effectively while you are now working remotely? If you are, this virtual live webinar is for you. It is designed for supervisors and managers who are now faced with getting the same or higher-level results while you and your team are not in the same location. Participants will learn how teams form, what is important to pay attention to, behaviors that build cohesion, and how to deal with the unique challenges of remote working in a very uncertain environment of Covid-19.
- Learn and apply two models of teamwork to remote working environment
- Identify specific challenges of managing in a virtual world
- Recognize ways to leverage the upsides of working remotely
- Address Covid-specific challenges to employee morale and emotional well being
- Find methods to maintain group cohesion while getting the job done
- Create an action plan to apply in their own workplace situations
- Welcome, Objectives, Housekeeping, Zoom orientation, Opening Remarks, Introductions and Expectations
- Opening Activity: Best teams activity and debrief
- Team Performance Model; building the Case, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Challenges in working remotely
- Managing the Day to Day: Running Meetings, Managing Performance, Personal Side, Maintaining Culture
- Pulling it Together