- No matching courses listed under Cyber Security Update 2020. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of courses.
Often, cyber security training and development courses focus on the hands-on usage and best practices of desktops, laptops, and Personal Digital Assistants (mobile devices), Internet of Thing (IOT) devices, how to apply Artificial Intelligence. This course will address some electronic devices and best practices; however, it is unique since we will also cover best practices for your physical facilities and how to recognize different methods of on-site social engineering that are used to penetrate an organization.
- Identify best practices, key principles, and concepts around electronic attacks, physical facilities attacks, and social engineering attacks.
- Protect your workplace and personal data
- Demonstrate that hackers are attacking organizations from all fronts and we must be prepared and recognize all hacking approaches.
- Quickly recognize individual and coordinated attacks on your organization and your data assets.
- Understand of how all platforms and device connect and are potential cyber security risks.
Social engineering; Internet of Things (IoT); Artificial Intelligence (AI); Penetration methods recognition; Facilities protection; Password management; Viruses and malware; Mobile data and devices; Phishers; Best practices; Incident response; Security services; Risk management; Encryption; Malware; Backups; Protecting your home computer; Identity theft; Cyber Insurance; Recommended written policy and procedure.