- No matching courses listed under Microsoft Word. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of courses.
This course is offered by group request or onsite.
Target Student: This course is designed for students who are interested in learning fundamentals through advanced features needed to create and modify professional Microsoft Word documents that include advanced formatting such as Table of Contents, multiple columns, Headers and Footers, and more.
- Create and view new documents
- Format text
- Create bulleted and numbered lists
- Setting up page margins, paper size and orientation
- Creating page and section breaks
- Adding Headers and Footers
- Inserting/formatting text boxes
- Adding Shapes, Pictures & WordArt
- Using Tabs
- Creating Watermarks
- Working with Objects and Illustrations
- Creating and using Styles
- Working with Templates
- Using Automating Features
- Creating Columns
- Formatting Columns
- Creating a Table of Contents
- Using Word with Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Object Linking and Embedding (OLE)
Cancellation Policy: 5 working days for full refund. Cancellations after that time are charged full tuition for the course.
For more information regarding refund, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 919-878-7100 ext. 22