The Path to PMP® Certification is an opportunity for prospective Project Management Professional (PMP®) candidates to learn the requirements for sitting for the exam, tips for filling out the application, useful resources in preparing for the prep course and the exam, and answers to questions you may have of the instructor.
- Join PMI to get a discount exam and an electronic copy of the PMBOK Guide – Sixth Edition.
- PMP Exam Application Approval – guideliness and requirements
- Download PMP Exam Handbook and review
- Familiarize yourself with the PMP Exam Content Outline
- Review of educational and formal training requirements
- Review of how to calculate experience in project management
- When to submit your application to PMI
- Rules for rescheduling and exam fees
- Benefits of membership, whitepapers, study materials, etc.
- Application processing sequence
- Description of actual exam
- How the exam is graded
- Prepare a study guide and plan
- Use a Learning Log
- Plan your exam prep
- Keep a good attitude!