Tilt 365: Which Way Do You Tilt?
Course Length: 1 day
Course Level: Introductory
Course Fee: $345
Recommended CPE: 8 hours
Required prior to class: Download and Print the Results of your True Tilt Profile ($39). The True Tilt Profile is a one-time self-assessment that increases self-knowledge and self-awareness by revealing why you show up the way you do. Profoundly different than other personality assessments, you will learn that you’re not a type, you Tilt in various ways to adapt to contexts.
This personality assessment can be used at any point in your development in order to help you increase your level of self-awareness about your natural set of personality traits and the best path to character development. It goes further than most personality assessments in that it includes the underlying and unconscious motives to help you understand WHY you do what you do. Understanding underlying motivations can help you identify your path toward integration and balance your overused character strengths for better relationships and increased effectiveness at work. Results are reported in a comprehensive report that is used as a reference document for life!
Attend this course if you are seeking to:
- Develop specific strategies to improve relationships, become more effective at work
- Become more self-aware
- Identify specific character-based strengths
- Identify and understand your character strengths
- Understand the impact of overusing your character strengths
- Have a better understanding of how and why you show up the way you do,
- Understand how you may show up to others, and
- Develop strategies to tilt to different character strengths as you need to, depending upon the context you are in. (Self-development)