Project Management Professional (PMP®) Crash Course: Prepare for Certification in Five Days!
Based on PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition
Open Enrollment Course Dates: Raleigh: 9/10-14, 11/5-9
Course Length: 5 Days
Delivery: Instructor Led/Group Live
PDUs/Meets Educational Requirement: 35 hours
PMI Activity ID: #000374
Course Fee: $2,395 – includes all materials, practice exams, refreshments and lunch each day. Call for group discounts.
Course Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cancellation Policy: Students must cancel or reschedule within 15 business days of the first day of PMP® certification courses; otherwise, the full tuition will be charged for the course.
This PMP® Exam Prep Course Includes:
Text 1: The PMP® Exam Success Series: Bootcamp Manual which compliments the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition – complete with a 700 question exam simulation application.
- Presents clear, identifiable formulas with memorization keys
- Offers online access to one of the most up-to-date learning materials available
- Includes mindmaps for each knowledge area
- Contains 560 exam format sample questions
- Covers all knowledge areas as well as the five process groups
Text 2: PMP Exam Prep: Questions, Answers, & Explanations:
- 1000+ Practice Questions with Detailed Solutions
- 8 condensed mock exams that can be completed in one hour
- 8 targeted tests on the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition Knowledge Areas and Code of Ethics
- Detailed solution sets for all questions, including:
- clear explanations and wording
- PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition page references
- Reasoning based on the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
Who should apply?
The PMP recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you.
To apply for the PMP, you need to have either:
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.OR
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- Cover all ten Knowledge Areas as well as the five Process Groups
- Review over 700 exam format sample questions throughout the course, and several complete 200 question tests intended to simulate the real exam
- Review exercises for Inputs, Tools/Techniques, Outputs (ITTOs), and Terminology
- Review Mindmaps for each Knowledge Area
- Review clearly explained formulas with memorization keys
- How to attain PMP® Exam Success via the KSI Bootcamp
- Exam Registration and Environment
- Human Resources
- Stake Holders Management
- Pre and Post Test
Students will have online access to the most up-to-date learning materials available. Candidates will be actively testing prior to and all throughout the week of the prep course. Practice exams are taken in the evenings and results are reviewed each day. Our exam simulations include:
- Tests for Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing
- Tests for all Knowledge Areas including Professional and Social Responsibility
- Tests for Inputs, Tools/Techniques, and Outputs (ITTOs)
For more information regarding refund, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 919-878-7100 ext. 22
Knowledge Source Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Concerns regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website:www.nasbaregistry.org.