Leveraging LinkedIn® – The Most Powerful of All Social Media Networks
Open Enrollment Course Dates: 11/12
Course Length: 1 day
Delivery: Instructor Led/Group Live
Advanced Preparation: Preferable to create a basic profile before coming to class
PMI Activity ID#000452
Prerequisites: Basic PC Knowledge
Course Fee: $395
Course Times: 8:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
A work book is provided for note taking while the participants actively use LinkedIn® with the provided PC desk tops in class. Lunch is also included in the course tuition.
Prerequisites: It is preferred that participants create a basic LinkedIn account in advance of attending class.
Target Student: Project Managers, CPAs and any other professionals seeking to explore in-depth the benefits of using LinkedIn to enhance their business presence and share common interests with other professionals in their industries.
This one-day course is designed for professionals seeking to learn LinkedIn for purposes of elevating their career and business using the #1 social networking media for professionals. The materials presented are content rich with how-to steps and strategies in a methodical and efficient manner using key features, functionality, and applications within LinkedIn. Participants will gain wisdom about LinkedIn beyond just building a profile or connecting with other colleagues. The tips and strategies offered can take individuals months and years to learn but participants can leverage them in just eight short hours.
- Navigate throughout LinkedIn to find features and functions that relate to your specific needs
- Identify critical privacy settings and understanding what they mean to you and your audience
- How to build a stellar profile so that it attracts your audience to want to learn more about who you are
- Highlight your successful projects in connection with stakeholders and contributors
- Managing and mitigating endorsements and recommendations to abide by Federal and company policies using social media
- Strategies for growing your network beyond your immediate connections
- Execute your plan to brand yourself on LinkedIn as a subject matter expert to draw more connections and more business
- Leverage the most up to date LinkedIn mobile applications on your iPhone and iPad to stay in touch with your network while on the go.
Cancellation Policy: 5 working days for full refund. Cancellations after that time are charged full tuition for the course.
For more information regarding refund, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 919-878-7100 ext. 22
Knowledge Source Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Concerns regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.