Managing Small Projects
Open Enrollment Course Dates: TBA
Course Length: 2 days
Prerequisites: Knowledge of basic Project Management Processes
Course Fee: $895
Course Hours: 8:30-4:30
Small Project Management assumes that the student is skilled in basic project management processes, tools and techniques or has attended the Project Management Fundamentals & Best Practices or equivalent.
The Successful Small Project Management Course is a fast paced two day workshop that focuses on success strategies for managing small projects. The course begins by focusing on achieving alignment with the sponsor and development of the Project Charter. Throughout the workshop the focus is on Leadership, Communications, Team Building and the Small Project Management Processes. All major learning objectives will be reinforced by in class exercises.
By the end of this workshop, you will better able to:
- Achieve Alignment with Project Sponsor
- Form and Build a High Performance Project Team
- Identify, Interview, and Analyze Stakeholders
- Develop an Effective Small Project Plan
- Manage Small Project Risks
- Control Implementation by Managing to Baselines
- Set the Stage for Next Success with a Formal Project Closure