Lean Office Certification: Principles for Working Smarter Not Harder
Course Dates: 12/5 , 12/19
Delivery: Instructor Led/Group Live
Prerequisites/Advanced Knowledge: None
Course Level: Basic
Price: $395/single participant (call for group and/or on-site pricing)
CPE Hours: 8
This course provides an overview of Lean and will identify value added and non-value-added activities within office environments. Lean concepts and tools will be provided during the training and each attendee will be able to confidently identify and eliminate waste within the workplace as well as deploy use of Lean Methodology and tools. Participants will be able to identify ongoing continuous improvement efforts within office environments and the workplace in general.
A final exam is required for Lean Office Certification. Exam will consist of twenty-five (25) multiple choice questions and is given at the end of the day.
Prerequisites: This is an entry level course. No prerequisites. Take this class before taking the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Class.
Measurable Objectives: After completing the class attendees will be able to identify various areas of office waste in all its forms. This class will prepare attendees to become an effective member of process improvement teams intended to help organizations perform better and improve on company’s bottom line.
- Highest degree of learning Lean Methodology
- Interactive exercises provided throughout the day to enhance learning skills and for immediate feedback. Coaching offered.
- Training manuals provided.
- Practice exam provided throughout the training. Practice exercises are interactive and provide immediate feedback to maximize the learning loop.
- Course materials shall include Lean Tools and Microsoft Office downloadable templates (Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to contact the Course Instructor for day following the training (via email communication).
- Lean Office Certification provided by Knowledge Source and Lean Principle Group.
Cancellation Policy: 5 working days for full refund. Cancellations after that time are charged full tuition for the course.
For more information regarding refund, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 919-878-7100 ext. 22
Knowledge Source Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Concerns regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website:www.nasbaregistry.org.