Developing a Powerful Presence to Influence, Motivate and Persuade Others
Course Dates: 12/7
Course Length: 1 Day
Delivery: Instructor Led/Group Live
Course Fee: $395
Course Times: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Recommended CPE: 8 hours
When someone has a powerful presence, it’s easily noticeable, from the moment he/she enters the room. There’s an aura that speaks to others – one that exudes confidence, credibility, and charisma. People aren’t born this way; they develop the skills, characteristics and traits that make them “stand out” among the rest as well as enable them to motivate, persuade and influence others for ultimate success.
Contrary to popular belief, it isn’t just about how tall someone is, how they dress, or how articulately they speak that makes others sit up and take notice. There are numerous other factors and contributors to having a powerful presence and in this workshop participants will be educated on the self-development, skills building, and awareness that enhances someone’s presence, as well provided opportunities to develop these competencies themselves.
- To understand the concept of presence and how it affects others’ perception of us
- To understand the concept of power and how it enhances an individual’s presence
- To understand the concepts of credibility and confidence and how to develop the traits
- To understand how trust is an essential component of an individual’s presence and learn methods to establish it with others
- To gain an appreciation of how personal happiness and fulfillment translates into our personal presence
- To enhance your professional presence, personal impact and influence
- To develop an ability to connect and establish rapport
- To learn new approaches for being persuasive with your views and ideas
- To practice techniques for thinking on your feet and responding under pressure
- To Identify your individual strengths, and how to leverage them for continued growth
- A deeper understanding of presence and how personal levels of credibility, confidence, and awareness contribute to it
- An understanding of how power and presence contribute to one’s ability to influence and persuade others
- Personal evaluations of credibility, self-confidence, and self-awareness, and methods to increase and develop them
- A deeper understanding of how trust affects how others see and perceive them
- An awareness of how personal happiness and fulfillment affects how we present ourselves and interact with others
- Communication skills that contribute to a powerful presence
- The ability to respond effectively under stress and pressure
- An identification of personal strengths and how to leverage them for growth
- Education and training provided by a knowledgeable and experienced delegation workshop facilitator
- Experimental learning activities
- Application exercises that will lead to a deeper understanding of the concepts and potential outcomes
- Group exercises and discussions
- Role-playing sessions that allow participants to put theory into practice
Cancellation Policy: 5 working days for full refund. Cancellations after that time are charged full tuition for the course.
For more information regarding refund, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 919-878-7100 ext. 22
Knowledge Source Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Concerns regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.