The Organization Workshop
Course Dates: Customized Group Training Class
Course Length: 1 day
Delivery: Instructor Led/Group Live
Course Level: Introductory
Course Fee: Call for corporate on-site training or group training at the Knowledge Source Inc. facility
Recommended CPE: 8 hours
This unique, immersion exercise shapes leaders with lasting impact! This program combines experiential activity with strategic frameworks and a proven and fun methodology in order to provide leaders with practical tools to use once they are back at work.
This lasting impact makes the investment in the development of leaders pay off now and down the road.
Truly, it is the most painfully funny workshop participants are likely to ever experience! And the one with the biggest impact!
How it Works
The Organization Workshop gets to the heart of partnership in organization life – why partnership is critical to organizational success, what gets in the way of it developing and the role of leaders in making it happen. Here, participants are given a whole new lens for seeing, understanding and moving past the roadblocks to success. They will better understand patterns of relationships that get in the way of collaborating. Participants will “see” the organizational system differently, and options will be explored. They are dropped into roles as top executives, middle managers, workers and customers interacting in a fast-paced environment, experiencing situations that regularly occur in these positions. Very quickly it all becomes real–just like what they face day-to-day.
In combination with these engaging, high-energy activities, there are practical strategic frameworks based on the work of Barry Oshry. These frameworks help participants make sense of what they’re learning and enable them to connect to experiences in their own organizations. The application activities help keep the lessons alive once participants are back at work. This total immersion experience gets participants thinking in their heads and feeling it in the guts, producing a lasting impact that carries over to all the critical change and growth initiatives they are involved in.
Three things make this program unique:
- Experiential nature of the program-being able to view their experience from their heads, hearts and intuition,
- Strategic frameworks that provide a different way of viewing organizational life-a systems lens
- Practical tools that participants can use the minute they get back to work
At the workshop, participants will:
- Focus on systemic conditions rather than on personalities,
- Identify predictable, dysfunctional patterns and how to avoid them,
- Deal with the root, not the symptom of the problem,
- Clearly see the underlying issues standing in the way of success,
- Gain an appreciation for the difficult issues people deal with at all levels of the organization,
- Learn specific, useable strategies for building successful partnerships that make successful organizations.
- Seeing issues more clearly than before,
- Will have the tools to work more effectively up, down and across the organization (collaboration, teamwork and partnership)
- Be able to remove bureaucratic barriers to increase effectiveness
- Provide leadership to address issues systemically rather than personally
This program is for:
- Cultivating future leaders
- Developing your middle managers
- General employee development
- Organizational alignment
- Cultural integration
- Conflict Management
- Mission-Critical Programs
Cancellation Policy: 5 working days for full refund. Cancellations after that time are charged full tuition for the course.
For more information regarding refund, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 919-878-7100 ext. 22
Knowledge Source Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Concerns regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.