Leading Change and Transition
Open Enrollment Course Dates:
Course Length: 1 day
Delivery: Instructor Led/Group Live
Prerequisites/Advanced Preparation: None
Course Level: Basic
Course Fee: $395/single participant (call for group and/or on-site pricing)
Course Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Recommended CPE: 8 hours
PDUs: 7.5/PDHs 7.5/PDCs: 7.5
Are you a leader who is challenged with a low success rate in implementing change in your organization?
Are your staff in denial or angry about the changes that are being implemented?
Are your staff minimally engaged in changes in your organization?
Do your staff seem to be “stuck in the past” when it comes to adapting to changes in your organization?
This one-day course will teach you to successfully lead changes in your organization by addressing the transition concerns of your staff. We will teach you to identify the issues of each phase or polarity of the change cycle and to develop a dynamic plan of action to more fully succeed in implementing your change.
- Build your capacity to effectively lead your organizational transition-become more adaptable and resilient/more agile.
- Review the Bridges “Transition Model.”
- Identify the polarities (complimentary values) present in organizational change and learn how to successfully address these values in order to make your change more successful
- Provide tools to help you lead your change and transition with confidence, providing clear communication and honoring your staff with a proven process
- Develop a “Transition Plan” for your change and transition
Cancellation Policy: 5 working days for full refund. Cancellations after that time are charged full tuition for the course.
For more information regarding refund, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 919-878-7100 ext. 22
Knowledge Source Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Concerns regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website:www.nasbaregistry.org.