Microsoft® Word 2016/365 Crash Course: Learn Word in One Day!
Open Enrollment Course Dates: TBA
Course Length: 1 day
Delivery: Instructor Led/Group Live
PMI Activity ID #000361
Prerequisites: Familiarity with the Windows operating system
Course Fee: $345
Course Hours: 8:30 a.m. -4:15 p.m.
Target Student: This course is designed for students who are interested in learning fundamentals through advanced features needed to create and modify professional Microsoft Word documents that include advanced formatting such as Table of Contents, multiple columns, Headers and Footers, and more.
- Create and view new documents
- Format text
- Create bulleted and numbered lists
- Setting up page margins, paper size and orientation
- Creating page and section breaks
- Adding Headers and Footers
- Inserting/formatting text boxes
- Adding Shapes, Pictures & WordArt
- Using Tabs
- Creating Watermarks
- Working with Objects and Illustrations
- Creating and using Styles
- Working with Templates
- Using Automating Features
- Creating Columns
- Formatting Columns
- Creating a Table of Contents
- Using Word with Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Object Linking and Embedding (OLE)
Cancellation Policy: 5 working days for full refund. Cancellations after that time are charged full tuition for the course.
For more information regarding refund, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 919-878-7100 ext. 22
Knowledge Source Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Concerns regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.