Microsoft® Visio® 2013: Level 1
Course Length: 1 day
Delivery: Instructor Led/Group Live
Prerequisites: Familiarity with the Windows operating system.
Course Level: Beginner
Course Fee: $395
Course Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Course Objective: You will design and manage basic diagrams, workflow, and flowcharts.
Target Student: This course is designed for persons who have an understanding of the basic workflow and the concept of end-to-end flowcharting.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- become familiar with the Visio interface and create a basic Visio document.
- create a route map by using Visio features to work with shapes and text.
- modify, format, and arrange shapes to enhance a basic diagram.
- create process diagrams.
- represent an organization hierarchy as a Visio diagram.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Visio 2013
- Topic 1A: Explore the Visio Interface
- Topic 1B: Customize the Visio Interface
- Topic 1C: Create a New Diagram
Lesson 2: Creating a Route Map
- Topic 2A: Add Shapes to a Diagram
- Topic 2B: Manipulate Shapes
- Topic 2C: Add Text
- Topic 2D: Format Text
- Topic 2E: Change the Stacking Order
Lesson 3: Modifying Diagram Shapes
- Topic 3A: Manage Shapes
- Topic 3B: Format Shapes
Lesson 4: Creating Process Diagrams
- Topic 4A: Create a Flowchart
- Topic 4B: Apply Page Styles
- Topic 4C: Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Topic 4D: Create a Workflow Diagram
Lesson 5: Representing an Organization Hierarchy
- Topic 5A: Create an Organization Chart
- Topic 5B: Modify an Organization Chart
Cancellation Policy: 5 working days for full refund. Cancellations after that time are charged full tuition for the course.
For more information regarding refund, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 919-878-7100 ext. 22
Knowledge Source Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Concerns regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.