Microsoft® Access 2010 Level III Advanced
Open Enrollment Course Dates: TBA
Course Length: 1 day
PMI Activity ID# 000331
Prerequisites: Microsoft® Access 2010 Level I and Level II or equivalent knowledge
Course Level: Advanced
Course Fee: $345
Course Hours: 8:30-4:15
This course is for the individual whose job responsibilities include working with heavily related tables; creating advanced queries, forms, and reports; writing macros to automate common tasks; and performing general database maintenance.
- restructure data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency and minimize redundancy
- write advanced queries to analyze and summarize data.
- create and revise Microsoft® Office Access® 2010 macros.
- customize reports by using various Microsoft® Office Access® 2010 features.
- maintain their databases using Microsoft® Office Access® 2010 tools.
Lesson 1: Structuring Existing Data
Restructure the Data in a Table
Create a Junction Table
Improve the Table Structure
Lesson 2: Writing Advanced Queries
Create Unmatched and Duplicate Queries
Group and Summarize Records Using Criteria
Summarize Data Using a Crosstab Query
Create a PivotTable and a PivotChart
Lesson 3: Simplifying Tasks with Macros
Create a Macro
Attach a Macro
Restrict Records Using a Condition
Validate Data Using a Macro
Automate Data Entry Using a Macro
Lesson 4: Creating Effective Reports
Include a Chart in a Report
Print Data in Columns
Cancel Printing of a Blank Report
Publish Reports as PDF
Lesson 5: Maintaining an Access Database
Link Tables to External Data Sources
Manage a Database
Determine Object Dependency
Document a Database
Analyze the Performance of a Database