Microsoft Excel Macros Made Easy: Working with Interactive & Multiple Worksheets
Length: 1 day
CPE: 8 hours
Software Version: 2007/2010
Course Fee: $395
Prerequisites: Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel required. No programming experience necessary
Target Student: Simplify your work in the Excel environment by automating many of the repetitive tasks that are part of the spreadsheet development. In this course, you will apply the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming language to simplify many of the tasks that you can perform using various tools and functions in Excel.
- Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to
- create, edit, and debug a macro.
- format worksheets using macros.
- create an interactive worksheet.
- work with multiple worksheets.
- perform calculations.